Psychotherapy can provide help when you are feeling unsatisfied or weighted down by struggles in your life. It is based on the collaborative efforts of the patient and a Licensed Psychologist who is specially trained in psychotherapy techniques. Treatment sessions at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy are held in a calming and supportive environment in Coon Rapids, MN. We provide a safe atmosphere where you can feel comfort to talk openly. Our licensed psychologists are highly experienced in the scientifically validated and effective talk therapy procedures.
Identify And Solve Harmful Patterns
One of our highly trained psychologists can work with you through psychotherapy treatments. Our counselors are nonjudgmental, neutral and very objective. We will help you to identify thought and behavior patterns that are contributing to your feelings of discontent.
Our healing techniques and strategies can assist you with solving existing problems and teach you skills that will help with future challenges.
Reasons For Seeking Psychological Counseling
There are many different reasons why people seek help through professional counseling. Each person has a unique set of life experiences. Everybody has the potential to benefit from Professional Licensed Psychotherapy when their quality of life is less than they would like it to be.
Some issues that have lead people to seek help through the licensed, healing professionals at The Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, include:
- Anxiety disorders
- Feelings of depression
- Dealing with issues related to a chronic illness
- Marital problems
- Relationship issues
- Coping with a family member with alcohol or drug addiction
- Coping with feelings of grief or loss
- Overwhelmed feelings due to job difficulties or facing an empty nest
When To Consider Psychotherapy Treatments
Though everyone is different, there are signs that show when you may benefit from psychotherapy.
- A prolonged, overwhelming sense of sadness, helplessness or hopelessness
- Despite efforts of family and friends, your problems do not seem to be improving
- Problems with concentrating on everyday activities or at work
- Excessive feelings of worry, expecting the worst in situations or being continually on edge
- Destructive actions such as aggressive behaviors or consuming too much alcoholic beverages
A Safe Place To Begin To Heal And Thrive
The Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has very extensive experience in helping people through psychotherapy. Our Licensed Psychologists have years of training in the scientifically validated psychotherapy techniques and procedures. Our Coon Rapids, MN location provides a comfortable, safe place where you can talk openly and begin the healing process. We will teach you coping skills that can allow you to thrive.
Call or email The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy – today at 763-572-2326, 1-877-527-2326 or email at email@example.com