Sometimes in life, you just need help. Whether you are going through a traumatic situation, are dealing with a divorce, or struggling with handling emotions, there is help for you. Don’t continue to let your stress and anxiety build. Instead, if you live in Anoka, MN, team up with The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy and take advantage of our diverse therapy services. You do not have to live the rest of your life feeling this way. As a local Anoka therapist, we are committed to getting you back on your feet with a smile on your face and a greater sense of well-being in no time!
- Depression – Feelings of sadness and sorrow are normal feelings that we all deal with. Unfortunately, these emotions can take control of individuals lives. Worldwide, 350 million people suffer from depression, which amounts to 5% of the world’s population. Our licensed therapists can provide resources that will help you gain freedom from this condition.
- Marriage – Let’s face it, marriage can be difficult at times. How you handle these tough times can determine the longevity of your relationship. Rather than giving up on your marriage, consult with our marriage counselors to find ways to better understand each other, heal from the past, and find renewed love with your partner.
- Trauma – There are many ways that trauma can be experienced. A sudden loss of a family member or friend, a tragic car accident, or abuse can be common triggers of a traumatic experience. Our licensed psychologist, Laurie Grengs, and our dedicated team can help you overcome the past and move on in life with a clean slate.
- Anger Management – Learning how to manage your emotions after years of having anger management issues can be extremely difficult. No matter what age you are, we offer classes and therapy sessions to evaluate and lay out a plan to better manage your anger.
- Substance Abuse – Addiction is one of the toughest habits to break. Not only is addiction financially draining, but it can also be detrimental to your health. With over 35 years of experience, Laurie Grengs and staff have the tools to help you recover. We will be with you every step of the way towards sobriety.
So, if you live in Anoka, MN and are looking for a therapy counselor you can trust, look no further than The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy. Give us a call today at (763) 572-2326 to learn more about our therapy services.