Healing Through Counseling
People seek out counseling for many different issues. It is important to find a Licensed Psychologist who has experience and training to best support your individual healing. Located in Coon Rapids, MN, The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy approaches counseling from a spiritual and psychological standpoint. We have helped people to find healing during difficult family issues and career crossroads. Our 35 years of experience with Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy and Depression Support has brought about positive changes in countless lives.
Finding A Licensed Psychologist Who Is Right For You
There are several things to consider when choosing the therapist who is right for you. A good counselor provides hope and healthy feedback in an environment that allows you to feel safe, comfortable and empowered for personal growth.
- Speak with a psychologist to make sure that you feel comfortable with them and can have good communication.
- Ask your therapist about their approach to healing.
- Your counselor should be able to explain how they could help you to a place of wholeness and unconditional love of yourself and others.
- A good psychologist needs to encourage independence so you will learn to access your personal resources and soothe your own feelings.
- Find a therapist who is experienced with the specific issues that have brought you to seek therapy.
- Your therapist must be ethical, confidential and empathetic in guiding you to set up healthy boundaries.
- Finding a Licensed Psychologist with extensive training can make a difference in how professional guidelines are followed.
Empowering You In Times Of Adversity
The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has highly experienced Licensed Psychologists who truly enjoy empowering people to find joy during times of adversity. We have approximately 35 years of experience providing Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, Family Counseling, Depression Support, Anger Management and Abuse Counseling.
Our Coon Rapids, MN location is a safe and confidential atmosphere where you can learn to let down the your protective walls and replace them with healthy boundaries. You can learn skills and strategies that enable you to see some relief and positive changes while coping with individual or family issues.
We focus on providing positive guidance and uplifting encouragement. Through individualized psychotherapy you can learn alternative behaviors. Understanding how choices, thoughts and behaviors impact your life can better help you to heal on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.
Licensed Psychologist in Coon Rapids MN
The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has expertise in therapeutic strategies that encourage complete fulfillment in your life. We have Licensed Psychologists with and emphasis on family issues. Areas of expertise include Depression Support, Couples Therapy, Individual Therapy and Assessment. We have a discreet and welcoming location in Coon Rapids, MN.
Call or email The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy – today at 763-572-2326, 1-877-527-2326 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org