Don’t you wish you could go back to life as a child when everything was easy? With age comes more responsibility, and in turn added stress and problems that you may be faced with. Learning how to handle new stages of life can be tough for some people because so much can change. For instance, going from being the big man on campus in high school to a new student in college with not many friends can be a very difficult transition. If you have not found out already, life throws you curve balls when you least expect it. Some of the curveballs are easier to handle than others. Drastic changes, traumatic events and addiction can cause people to feel lonely, depressed, angry and helpless. If you live in Coon Rapids, MN, and are overwhelmed by these feelings, consider low key therapeutic counseling services from the International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy.
Counseling Services Offered
- Depression – One of the most common conditions that Americans deal with on a daily basis is depression. Without ever knowing, your closest friends and family may be dealing with depression. This condition can go undiagnosed for a long period of time. Our dedicated staff can help you regain the happiness in life that you have been missing for years.
- Marriage – Maintaining a strong and healthy marriage can be difficult at times. When life throws you those curveballs, let our team of counselors help you and your spouse get through this tough time. We have a passion for helping couples get stronger through our valuable marriage resources.
- Trauma – When a traumatic event in your life occurs, there is no time to prepare for it. The lack of control that a traumatic event causes can make it hard for some individuals to move on from these types of situations. With over 30 years of experience in therapeutic counseling, Laurie Grengs, our licensed psychologist on staff, can help you put this traumatic event in the past for good!
- Individual – Is work stressing you out to the point that you have anxiety? Are you going through family issues that just don’t make sense? Laurie Grengs and her dedicated staff offer a holistic approach to healing and managing these feelings.
- Anger – We all get angry at times. Some people cannot hold their anger in. Unfortunately, individuals that struggle with anger can break relationships because of this trait. Our anger management classes can help provide the resources to help you channel your emotions in a more positive way going forward.
- Substance Abuse – Commonly, if someone is dealing with tough issues in life, they look to alcohol or drugs to help cope with the mental and physical pain. Let our team partner with you every step of the way towards sobriety.
Going back to the stage of life where there were no worries just isn’t possible. If you are dealing with issues that are wearing you down and you live in Coon Rapids, MN, now is the time to partner with The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy today! Give us a call at (763) 572-2326 to learn more about our therapeutic counseling services.