With all of the political and legal fighting recently about what constitutes a marriage, one thing is very clear. No matter where your personal beliefs fall in the debate, Marriage is a Very Important Aspect of the American Culture. Couples go through struggles along the way and sometimes need the help of an Experienced Marriage Relationship Therapist to help get them back on track. At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, we provide Marriage Counseling to couples who want to preserve their relationship at help it to grow in love and respect. We are conveniently located in a calming environment near Blaine, MN.
12 Signs You Could Benefit From Marriage Counseling
A strong marriage is no accident. Each partner in the relationship needs to contribute with honest communication and affection. The following are signs that your marriage could benefit from Marriage Counseling.
- Communication has broken down and you are no longer talking to one another.
- Conversations have begun to get increasingly negative in tone and or hurtful words.
- Reluctance to start a conversation with your partner for fear of things being blown out of proportion.
- Feeling that your spouse is no longer on your side.
- Withholding affection as a form of punishment.
- A drastic change in your sex life. Either engaging in sex has become less frequent than one or both partners would like or has increased dramatically.
- You or your partner is having an affair or contemplating being unfaithful.
- Financial infidelity in which one partner tries to control everything in the relationship that relates to money.
- Keeping secrets from your spouse other than normal expectancy of privacy.
- Your relationship feels more like that of roommates than a married couple.
- Arguing with your partner over the same issues over and over.
- Feeling that you are not valued or respected in the relationship.
Marriage Counseling and Relationship Therapy Blaine
Relationship Counseling is not a magic bullet but it can supply the tools you need to strengthen your marriage. Under the guidance of an Experienced Marriage Relationship Therapist at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, couples can regain the joy and trust that is lacking in the relationship. Together you can learn to techniques to communicate where each partner feels that they are being heard and treated with respect. Marriage may not always be easy but it can be beautiful and fulfilling.