Laurie Grengs has offered people like you with professional, and helpful psychological services for more than three decades. She has earned a reputation for being an excellent therapist, a compassionate listener, and for facilitating the improved emotional well-being of the people she treats. With decades of experience and training, Laurie has gained insight into a myriad of issues that are experienced by a wide array of people, and there is virtually no doubt that she can be helpful to you too.
Below are some of the issues Laurie has had great success treating:
- Depression: Depression is more than just a long period of feeling down. You may have symptoms like a total inability to feel optimistic, sleeplessness/insomnia, sleeping more than usual, mood swings, or anger issues, among other possibilities. If your quality of life has suffered, Laurie can help you understand better whether or not you’re suffering from depression.
- Marital issues: Relationships are complex, occasionally difficult, and require care and attention, just like individuals do. But marital relationships often take a back seat to other, more immediate concerns, which can erode the quality of a marriage. Laurie Grengs has the experience and insight to help you and your spouse (or significant other, if you aren’t married) reconnect with each other and remember what it was that made you important to each other in the first place.
- Trauma: Whether trauma is recent and acute (such as a sexual assault or being the victim of a crime) or in your more distant past and more chronic (such as the loss of a parent at a young age or childhood molestation), Laurie Grengs can help you understand the issues as they present themselves in your life now. Trauma works on our psychology in unique ways, and can become patterns of adult behavior that do a great job of hiding the unhealthy results they create. Laurie can help you see those patterns and change the way they manifest in your life.
- Specific individual issues: You may not know where to start, other than the nagging feeling that something is just not feeling right to you. Laurie will listen and reflect your feelings in a way that can help you understand what it is that’s holding you back from experiencing fulfillment and joy in many different aspects of your life.
- Anger: Anger is a tough nut to crack. When we learn how to incorporate anger into our lives, it can become a default response. If this has happened in your life, your anger may have become dominant and expressed at inappropriate times and/or with inappropriate intensity. If this describes you, you should consider contacting Laurie Grengs for help so that your anger doesn’t begin to have a negative effect on your interactions with the world around you.
Experienced Therapist, Coon Rapids, MN
If you or a loved one is struggling with any one of the issues mentioned above and live in Coon Rapids, Blaine, Anoka, Andover or Ham Lake, Minnesota, contact Laurie Grengs by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 763-572-2326 or 877-572-2326.