From personality type evaluation to much more nuanced and mercurial diagnoses, psychological testing can help us answer a wide array of questions pertaining to issues that can confound us and/or cause varying degrees of difficulty in our lives. Laurie Grengs offers a wide array of psychological testing in Coon Rapids, MN that addresses many a psychological concerns.
Psychological Testing in Coon Rapids, MN
For many of us, though, it is necessary to overcome our preconceived notions of what it means to need or receive psychological testing. It is in our best interest to recognize that any psychological test is simply a mechanism to help us understand best how to address whatever issue may be present, and in that regard psychological tests are little different than blood tests, X-rays or DNA typing.
Laurie Grengs offers psychological tests in her Coon Rapids office in the following areas:
- Mental Health and Personality Disorders: If you or a loved-one is struggling with an issue that may have a mental health origin, Laurie Grengs can help you establish a baseline understanding with evaluative tools to begin the process of addressing the underlying issue most effectively.
- ADHD Screenings: Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder is among the most over-medicated of healthcare issues today. Having a therapist who can accurately assess the nature of the issue is an important step in proper treatment of the disorder.
- Learning Disorders: Many of us have impediments to learning. Understanding the nature of what is impeding us—especially school children—is a necessary step in addressing the problem. Doing so is often simple, but when undiagnosed, a learning disability can transform into patterns of behavior that are difficult to change.
- Developmental Delays: If you or a child for whom you are responsible seems to be developing more slowly than their peers, assessing the nature and underlying causes of those delays will answer some important questions, the answers to which can help begin to address the developmental delays.
- Autism Evaluations: If you are concerned that your child measures somewhere on the autism spectrum, there are some simple psychological evaluations that will help you gain greater understanding of the issues.
- Interpersonal Issues: Interpersonal problems can result from a multitude of complex reasons. If you are finding it difficult to relate to others, for whatever reasons, some basic but informative assessments can combine positively with the kind of therapy offered by Laurie Grengs to give you greater insight into the underlying issues.
- Behavior Assessment: As with assessments that gauge interpersonal concerns, behavior assessment can give insight that allows you to modify behaviors in ways that are congruent with your ethics and self-awareness.
Laurie Grengs is a licensed and highly experienced therapist in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, who can be of great assistance in helping you gain important psychological insights that can help you be the person you want to be. If you would like more information about Laurie’s services, call 1-877-572-2326 or email her at .