The purpose of a Mental Health Evaluation is to gain information on the Capabilities, Personality or Behavior of an individual. There are many different reasons for requesting an evaluation by a Qualified Mental Health Evaluator. At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, our staff is happy to assist with beneficial testing and evaluations of children and adults. We have many years of experience with Psychological Testing and Mental Health Assessments that can lead to an appropriate plan of action for individuals and families.
10 Reasons for Mental Health Assessments
Psychological Testing can provide answers for individuals struggling with a disorder, memory problems or other issues and concerns. Psychological Testing may be court mandated, requested by a medical professional, sought by a family member or parent, requested by a social worker or teacher.
Below is a list of some reasons for moving forward with a Mental Health Assessment:
- Assessing memory issues
- Identifying ADD/ADHD or level of attention issues
- Clarify diagnosis of mental health concerns
- Developing a plan of action to address mental health issues
- Identify an autism spectrum disorder
- Assessing cognitive impairments
- Identify strengths and weaknesses for individuals
- Assess developmental delays in children
- Provide information for individuals applying for social security
- Gain insight to diagnose or rule out a learning disorder
8 Types of Psychological Testing in Coon Rapids
The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy provides Psychological Testing at our Coon Rapids, MN office. Behavior Scales, Autism Testing and Achievement Tests are just a part of range of tests offered by our qualified mental health evaluators.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Evaluations
- Emotional Behavior Assessments
- Learning Disorder Evaluations
- Mental Health Concerns
- ADD/ADHD Screenings
- Personality Disorder Screenings
- Interpersonal Issues and Concerns
- Developmental Delay Evaluations
Qualified MN Mental Health Evaluator
At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, our Mental Health Evaluators are highly qualified to perform Psychological Testing for several issues. We provide mental health, memory, achievement and other assessments as a tool to gain insight to formulate an action plan or clarify a diagnosis. The staff at our Coon Rapids, MN location is more than happy to assist with finding answers and clarity to improve health and lives of individuals and families.
Call or email The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy – today at (763) 572-2326 or (877) 527-2326 or email us at email@example.com