Marriage is not easy. A successful married relationship requires love, communication, commitment, trust and understanding. When the challenges in life bring either or both parties to a place of discontent there can be a breakdown in the marriage. A marriage therapist can help to identify the root of your struggles in the relationship and work collaboratively to mend and overcome issues before they can take on a life of their own.
Conveniently located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, our licensed psychologists can provide a new perspective and teach you new ways to relate to your partner. Through marriage counseling many couples are able to elevate the joy and fulfillment to a level that neither spouse believed was still possible.
Relate to Your Partner in a Better Way
Every relationship goes through highs and lows. It is nearly impossible to find a marriage bond that hasn’t been challenged in some way. Many marriage related issues can be worked out through open dialogue and by understanding the views and feelings of your relationship partner. Unfortunately, far too many marriages end in divorce. At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy we believe that there is another way. Our experienced marriage counselors would love to facilitate positive changes to improve your relationship. Learn techniques to relate to your partner in a new and better way.
Signs That You Could Benefit From Marriage Counseling
How do you know if challenges in your marriage are cause for concern? When is it time to seek professional help? Don’t ignore signs that your marriage could benefit from professional marriage or couples counseling services at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy.
1. Communication – Negative communication has replaced honest communication.
2. Affection – Withholding affection is used as a punishment or you are not having sex with your partner.
3. Frightened – When you are too frightened to bring up or discuss certain issues with your spouse or significant other.
4. Affair – If you have fantasized about, considered or begun to have an extramarital affair.
5. Listening – You feel like your partner is not listening to you anymore.
6. Stuck – If you are becoming stuck on the same issues over and over.
7. Triggered – When everything that your partner does seems to annoy or trigger a negative reaction.
8. Outside – Once you find yourself looking outside of the relationship for emotional support there could be a problem.
9. Fighting – If you are constantly arguing or disagreeing on an endless loop.
10. Avoidance – Never having a disagreement about anything is a sign that you are avoiding issues or have apathy in the relationship.
Marriage Counseling Services in Coon Rapids
Every marriage is a work in progress. If you feel that there is a problem in your marriage or just want help to improve the relationship, marriage counseling could be the answer. At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy we have experienced, licensed psychologists that provide marriage and relationship counseling that can help you to a place of happiness. Your marriage counselor provide perspective and techniques to resolve conflicts and renew trust.
Contact The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy for Couples Counseling at (763) 572-2326 or (877) 527-2326. Conveniently located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota