Dedicated To Restoring Relationships
A marriage is a commitment that brings two lives together on a lifetime journey. It is all too common in our society that couples encounter struggles within their relationship and consider separation or divorce. There is help for family issues right in Coon Rapids, MN at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy. We are dedicated to Restoring Relationships and Marriage through couples therapy with an experienced Psychologist.
Marriage Issues Affect The Whole Family
Many times a marriage involves more than just the couple. Issues affect every member of the family and must be dealt with in a loving and understanding manner. Couples Therapy will guide and assist you through and beyond family issues that are the source of emotional pain and isolation. Your children and every member of the household can find healing and a new level of love.
Seven Steps To A Healthy Marriage
The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has comprised a list of 7 Steps that will help you to achieve a healthy marriage and family unit.
- Act and Respond from a place of Love
- Keep verbal communication to “I” statements such as; I feel or I think
- Prioritize the order within your marriage to God, Marriage, and then Business
- Listen totally to your partner while keeping no agenda of your own
- Take time for yourself with a soothing, uplifting behavior that helps you to feel more refreshed during strained situations
- Share your daily agenda with your partner and follow it. Update each other when changes occur and seek their thoughts on the change
- Always try to put yourself in the “other person’s shoes” to show the other person that you get them and are willing to grow and learn
Help For Couples And Family Issues
The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy brings help and hope to couples going through struggles in their marriage. We understand that problems within the marriage affect every member of the family and want to assist you through and beyond the struggle. Our experienced Psychologists are dedicated to restoring Coon Rapids, MN marriages and relationships through professional couples therapy.