An individual’s mindset can have profound influence on that person’s life. Having an abundance mentality as opposed to a scarcity mindset could impact your personal and spiritual growth. If you want abundance in your life and live a satisfying lifestyle you need only to develop an awareness of thought and make changes in the way that you relate to others and your inner self. As a Personal Life Coach, Laurie Grengs of The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy can teach you the tools that can bring you to a life of abundance. The psychology of success can help you to overcome obstacles that prevent you from having the mental, emotional and physical energy to achieve abundant happiness.
Mentality of Scarcity vs Abundance Mentality
The difference between happiness and sorrow can sometimes be a shift in the mindset of the individual. Living with the belief that there is enough resources and success to go around as compared to the concept of winners and losers, can sum up the contrast in having the mentality of abundance versus scarcity.
- Scarcity Mindset:
- Feeling like a victim, acting like a bully or just checking out of actually having a point of view.
- Physically feeling tense, contracted or short of breath.
- Being mentally confused and disorganized, feelings like you have had no choices in life.
- Emotionally drained, overwhelmed, angry, anxious and powerless.
- Abundance Mindset:
- Positive point of view, feelings like you are in control.
- Physically relaxed, alert, balanced posture, deep, even breathing.
- Mental clarity, active listening, creative, flexibility, knowing that you have choices in your life.
- Positive emotional energy, excitement about your future, being engaged, empowered and an inspiration to others.
Create an Abundance Mindset
Moving toward a life of abundance requires understanding and awareness of the differences between a scarcity mindset and abundance mentality. A highly experienced life coach can help you to figure out what you want in your life. Once your ideals of success have been determined, life coaching can provide you with the guidance and tools to create an abundance mindset that can bring you success in the emotional, physical, mental, spiritual and financial sense.
Personal Life Coaching for Success
The way that each individual defines success can differ. Life coaching provides a personalized blueprint for defining and achieving success in all areas of your life. Your personal life coach at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has the training and experience to help you develop a way to shift your mindset in the direction of abundance.
Create your own abundance mindset by calling The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy – today at 763-572-2326 or 1-877-527-2326.