No family is perfect. There will be times when you and your family struggle with particular situations, disagreements and various emotions. Rather than allowing these differences to break your family’s close bond apart, consider seeking supportive guidance from a family therapist in Coon Rapids, MN. The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy is a local family therapy provider that specializes in helping families get through the tough times in life and on to happier days.
Family Therapy Service Specialties
- Depression – If someone in your family is struggling with depression, it can have an impact on the whole family. Let our licensed therapists help you provide positive resources to get your family member through this dark time in their life. There is no better healing tool than a supportive family when it comes to depression.
- Marriage – The relationship that a husband and wife have with each other has a ripple effect on the rest of the family. If you and your spouse are going through a rough patch in your relationship, and it is negatively impacting your entire family, our staff is here to help. Don’t give up on your marriage. Instead, serving as a neutral third party, our team can walk with your family every step of the way towards a happier, more stable family atmosphere.
- Trauma – Has a traumatic accident occurred recently to one of your family members? Traumatic events are never planned and can completely change your life in an instant. Our licensed psychologist, Laurie Grengs, specializes in helping families get through traumatic experiences. There is joy at the end of the tunnel, and Laurie will help you and your family get there!
- Anger Management – Do you as a parent struggle with anger management issues? Are you letting your anger out on your spouse and children? This unhealthy habit can hurt your family tremendously. With over 35 years of experience, Laurie Grengs can provide resources to help you express your emotions to your family in a more positive way.
- Addiction – Time and time again, addiction can break a family apart. If your family is at the boiling point, seek our family substance abuse counseling immediately. With the love and support of your family and the help of our staff, we can help you get over this addiction once and for all!
If you are ready to strengthen your family dynamic for the long haul, consider trying family therapy today. If you live in Coon Rapids, MN, give The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy a call at (763) 572-2326 to set up your first family therapy session.