If you and your partner have agreed that couples therapy is right for you, don’t wait to find a reliable, professional, and experienced couples therapist near you. At The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, you’ll find a couples therapist who can help you overcome your relationship challenges, build healthier foundations for your relationship, and move forward to a happier, healthier life with your partner. If you’re looking for a Coon Rapids, Blaine, or Anoka, MN couples therapist near you, contact us today, and begin your journey toward a successful relationship.
7 Steps to Build a Healthy Relationship
Relationships are never easy; even when we’re at our best, it can be a struggle to communicate effectively, open up to our partners, and make sure that we are working toward a better, more loving relationship on a daily basis. With Laurie Grengs, you’ll learn how to rebuild a healthy relationship or build an even stronger relationship by following her seven steps. With these steps, you and your partner will grow to appreciate yourselves, the other person, and your relationship as a whole more every day. The seven step to happiness and health in your relationship are:
1. Act from love, making decisions and reacting without forgetting what makes your relationship important to you.
2. Create better communication and reduce misunderstandings with “I” statements, like “I feel,” “I think,” or “I want” so that your needs and desires are clear.
3. Give your relationship the priority it needs to thrive.
4. Listen to your partner without agenda. Don’t enter a conversation hoping to “win” a fight. Being mutually engaged in a conversation empowers partners to listen for the sake of fostering understanding of one another.
5. Keep up with the things that make you happy outside of your relationship so that you have a way to relieve daily stresses. You’ll feel recharged and relaxed, helping to eliminate some tension that could be negatively affecting your relationship or communication.
6. Share a daily agenda with your partner, and stick to that agenda. If your plans change, let your partner know so that you are sharing your daily experiences and maintaining effective communication.
7. Be an empathetic partner, placing yourself in the shoes of your partner. Everyone wants to feel understood, and the more you understand about your partner, the more you can learn from them, and the more your relationship will grow.
Experienced MN Couples Therapist
When you come to The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, you’ll find a couples therapist with decades of couples counseling experience. With that in mind, you can take heart knowing that whether you’re looking for a Coon Rapids, Blaine or Anoka, Minnesota couples therapist, Laurie Grengs has the experience and counseling methods necessary to help you and your partner grow into a more healthy relationship. Contact us today at 763-572-2326 or toll-free at 877-572-2326, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.