Life is not easy. Chances are, there will be times in your life that you are caught off guard, have to deal with tough situations, or may even struggle to beat some sort of addiction. The last thing that you want to do is burn personal relationships that you have built over your lifetime as an aftermath to the stress and struggles you are dealing with. The minute you notice your life spinning out of control, it is important that you seek unbiased guidance. Team up with the staff of counselors at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy, a counseling center ready to help you achieve more out of your life starting today!
A Staff Dedicated To Your Success
Laurie Grengs, our licensed psychologist on staff, has been serving this area for over 35 years. With a passion for helping others find more joy out of their life, Laurie has a diverse background in counseling. With the help of her dedicated staff, you will get to experience personalized counseling sessions, resources, and coping mechanisms to assist you in turning a new leaf with your outlook on life. Thanks to our extremely flexible work schedule, we are sure to have a time to meet that works for you in the near future.
- Depression – Around the world, research estimates that nearly 121 million people suffer from depression. This condition can take a hold of someone’s life very quickly if help is not provided. Our staff specializes in depression counseling to help you experience relief from the sadness you are facing.
- Marriage – Maintaining a healthy marriage can be tough. With the divorce rate at an all time high, our marriage counseling services are a great way for you and your spouse to reconnect and find better ways to communicate on a daily basis.
- Trauma – One can experience trauma in a variety of ways. From the loss of a loved one to being involved in an accident or an abusive relationship, it is important that individuals dealing with these traumatic events have an outlet. Our counseling services provide that outlet to help you heal and move forward in life positively.
- Individual – Having a place to vent and discuss your interpersonal problems can take a huge weight off of one’s self. We strive to offer an unbiased counseling center where you can be open about your struggles.
- Anger – Anger is one of the most powerful feelings we experience as humans. If you struggle to properly manage your anger in public or behind close doors, our counselors can help you release this emotion more positively.
- Substance Abuse – Addiction affects more than 23 million Americans today. Our counseling center offers support and recovery solutions that are holistically based, to help you get over this difficult habit.
Bottom line, The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has a very diverse counseling center where you can get help. If you live in Blaine, MN, give us a call today at (763) 572-2326 to learn more about our counseling center.