There may be times in your life, or a loved one’s life, where counseling services are needed. Whether it be due to an accident, breakup, death or addiction, your life can take a turn in an instant. Rather than going through this difficult time on your own, counseling services are designed to provide you with unbiased support to help you get through this dark time in your life. If you are looking for a reliable counseling facility in the Coon Rapids, MN area, look no further than our dedicated team at The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy! Our staff focuses on a holistic counseling approach to help individuals find long lasting love within themselves and in others around them. This new found love will help give you that extra boost you need to change the path your life is on.
Our Counseling Specialties:
- Depression – Research has shown that nearly 15 million adult Americans suffer from depression. This is a very serious condition that must be addressed, or it could lead to other issues including poor health. Our psychologist, Laurie Grengs, and her staff can provide you with support to help you find peace within yourself.
- Marriage – When you say “I do” on your wedding day, most people imagine that their marriage will always be happy and joyful. The truth is that there will be difficult times throughout your marriage and when those times hit, it’s ok to seek support. Our team specializes in marriage counseling to help couples find the love that brought them together in the first place.
- Trauma – If you have gone through a traumatic experience at some point in your life, you should not have to go through this struggle on your own. Our certified counseling staff can be that extra shoulder for you to lean on any time you need a boost in your step. We’ll strive to give you the resources to move on from your past and focus on the great things going on in your present life and in the future!
- Individual – Have you recently gotten laid off at work, or are you dealing with a break up that has lowered your self-esteem? Our counselors can help individuals with personal issues including anxiety, family struggles, stress, panic attacks, low self esteem and many more.
- Anger Management – We all struggle with managing our emotions at certain times. However, if you feel like you are constantly angry and cannot control your emotions on a regular basis, our expert staff can help you control your emotions once and for all through our anger management class settings.
- Substance Abuse – Addiction is one of the most difficult conditions that Americans deal with, and the use of alcohol or drugs is continuing to rise in this country. If you are ready to take a hold of your life and say goodbye to drug or alcohol abuse for good, let our therapists get you to a sober lifestyle.
When life gets tough and you feel like you need assistance, rely on Laurie Grengs and her dedicated counseling staff with over 35 years of experience. If you live in the Coon Rapids, MN area, give The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy a call today at (763) 572-2326 to learn more about our love based counseling services.