Open Up Your World By Controlling Your Emotions
Anger is a very normal and usually healthy, human emotion. But if your anger issues have gotten Out Of Control and turned Destructive it may be affecting the Quality Of Your Life. This loss of control can feel like you are living at the mercy of a powerful and unpredictable emotion. By learning healthy techniques and communication skills, you can open up a world of possibilities for your Personal Relationships and Career. Psychologist Laurie Grengs at the International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy has been effectively helping Minneapolis, MN area residents to understand and control their anger for 35 years.
Don’t To Let Anger Take Hold Of Your Life
We all have the ability to control our anger and keep it from getting out of hand. But if you are someone prone to flying off the handle in a fit of rage, you could benefit from learning healthy coping skills. The key is in finding the right therapist to guide you in ways to control your emotions and live a positive lifestyle. Our Licensed Psychologists have more than 30 years of experience and training to help you close that door on suffering and take control of your life.
Questions To Ask Yourself About Anger Management
If you suspect that your anger has gotten out of control and you may benefit from Anger Management Therapy, here are some probing questions to ask yourself:
- Do you still find yourself getting mad about a bad thing from the past?
- Are you often in heated arguments with people who are closest to you?
- How often do you lie awake at night thinking about things that were upsetting to you during the day?
- On the occasions that you show your anger, should people – watch out?
- Are you really annoyed when waiting in line or for another person?
- Do you fly-off-the-handle often?
- Do you find it hard to forgive when someone has wronged you?
- When you feel hurt or angry do you seek comfort by eating or turning to drugs or alcohol?
- Do you sometimes get angry to the point that you are physically violent and have broken things or hit somebody?
- Have you been so angry that you can’t even remember things that you said or did?
- Do you feel the need to get even with somebody who has hurt or frustrated you?
- Are you really irritated when people don’t show good sense or act the way that they should?
- Have you been in trouble at work because of your temper?
- Are people afraid of your temper?
You Are Not Alone
Contact The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy If your personal relationships or career are suffering due to Anger Issues. We are here to help you to take control of your emotions and get rid of old destructive habits. Located in the Minneapolis, MN suburb of Coon Rapids, we provide a Safe, Supportive place to learn Healthy Techniques and Communication Skills. Let our licensed psychologists help you close the door on suffering and open up a world of possibilities with Love and Joy.
Call or email The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy – today at 763-572-2326, 1-877-527-2326 or email at