There are plenty of unplanned events in life that can often times change an individual in the blink of an eye. Whether it is an abusive relationship, accidental injury, death, or self esteem issue, they can all lead to trauma. If you have experienced a traumatic event in your life that you are having trouble coming to grips with, The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy offers trauma and grief counseling in the Andover, MN area. Do not let another month pass by where you keep the built up anxiety to yourself. Our counseling services have helped thousands of people just like you cope with devastating issues that they have been faced with.
Common Traumatic Experiences
Memories that we are left with stimulate the trauma that we face day in and day out. The most common experiences people deal with throughout their life include:
- Death – One of the most difficult experiences people go through when losing a loved one.
- Job Loss – A sudden termination not only affects an individual’s attitude, but can harm their finances as well.
- Natural Disasters – Mother nature can cause damage to our homes and neighborhoods, leaving us scared and exhausted.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Combat and war can cause lifelong issues for those brave individuals who fight for our country. We have a PTSD therapist who deals specifically with this type of trauma.
- Accidents – Car accidents often times cause trauma for drivers and passengers who experience the accident first hand.
Holistic Therapy Approach
Sometimes just having a place to share your thoughts, experiences and fears can help you cope with trauma. Our holistic therapy helps you face your memories head on so that you can leave the past behind and focus on your new, rich life. With the help of our counseling professionals and their thirty years experience dealing with trauma, you will be able to experience a new way of life by committing to our trauma counseling.
If you are in the Andover, MN area, and you are struggling with a traumatic event in your life, there is hope for you! Commit to trauma counseling through The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy! Offering 24/7 therapy support, call us today at (763) 572-2326 to set up an appointment.