Does something just seem off with one of your children? Maybe a close friend’s personality has drastically changed over the last year and you are not sure why? Well, if you live in Champlin, MN, The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy may be able to help. Through our psychological evaluations, our staff can provide tools and resources to help determine if the individual you are concerned about has an undiagnosed mental health issue, disability, developmental delay or other issues going on. If you do find a psychological issue, our team can help lay out a constructive plan to help that individual going forward.
Why Perform A Psychological Assessment?
Our assessments can help determine what may be going on with your family member or friend. Additionally, if an issue is found, we can help you learn better, more productive ways to interact and communicate with the individual. It is important that these folks have the support and help to heal and hopefully get back on track psychologically.
Things We Can Test For:
- Mental Health and Personality Changes – This type of condition can happen at any time in life. Some mental health issues can be caused by a traumatic event in life. Providing support for individuals dealing with this type of condition is vital.
- ADHD – Do you feel like your child is constantly bouncing off the walls with energy, and is having a hard time channeling that energy into a productive focus? Our assessments can help determine if he or she is dealing with ADHD.
- Learning Disability – Maybe your child is having difficulty in one specific subject, or just has a tough time understanding things in school. We can test to see if this is due to your child having a learning disability.
- Delay In Development – Some children develop later than others. Another manageable condition that can be detected through our evaluation.
- Autism – Another psychological disorder that may go undiagnosed for years. Our licensed psychologist has plenty of resources to help with Autism.
- Behavior Issues – Is your child having behavioral issues in school? Don’t panic, our testing can get to the root of the issue and we can help you support your child every step of the way.
If you have a family member or friend in Champlin, MN that you think could benefit from receiving a psychological evaluation, give The International Center for the Attainment of Love and Joy a call today at (763) 572-2326.